April 10, 2012

April 9, 2012

Went for a walk with the baby today. Second time in a week. Maybe this is what I need to knock off some of the weight I need to. Baby is in a stroller, which may not seem like a lot of exercise, but you haven't seen the hills I have to go up and down on my walk. Arms get a great workout keeping the baby from rolling into the lake, and going back up the hill is pretty strenuous.

I also made a few more flowers. Not new ones, just more for the photo shoot. Multiples too, so I can take pictures on headbands and bracelets together. I really need a photo shoot and so does my daughter, we've just been working so hard lately that we can't even keep up with our work, let alone work on new things. I also need to find some more really awesome fabric for bow ties. They are good sellers and I need something to bring in more traffic. I keep looking at fabric, but nothing really perfect yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment