April 9, 2012

April 8, 2012

Still working on my new Headband. I finally got a chance to make my Wedding headband and replaced a few bangles and headbands that I've sold or given away. I need more photo shoots with them. I'm also making more bangles so I can shoot them in multiples.

I'll have a headband similar to this one, but White. And it will be a little lacy.  I love that these button in the back. The button can be a nice element too. I think I'll do them in the Gardenia, the Camellia and the White Roses. Maybe I'll do white Daisies too. I think the Red Rose on White would be pretty too.

I'm really pleased with the product line now. The only thing I didn't do is make rings. I think they would be sweet, but it's not a priority.

It was Easter today, and we did have dinner, but I got a lot of work done too. My granddaughter wore one of my new baby photo prop headbands with her Easter Dress and we got some really cute pictures that I loaded onto the listing. When you have your own business, you never rest. The pictures were so adorable.

That's all I focused on today. None of the rest of it, although I did realize that I have to finish my taxes and send them off before the end of the week. Not thrilled about that, but oh well. Maybe next year I'll make enough money to actually catch up and start paying my taxes.

1 comment:

  1. Luna is a great model!
    I can't wait to see the new headbands!

    ReplyDelete