March 4, 2012

March 3, 2012

I'm not sure what's going on with the world. Something. I think the economy must be getting better. I was going to insert politics here, but I think I won't. Let's just say I'm probably about as far off to the right as you can possibly be.

Point being, I have sold much more this February than last February and people are coming to me for freelance work. OK, maybe a full time job offer might really be a sign of changing times, but I think that things are really coming around. Not sure if it's politics, or just the natural order of things. You know, like the melting ice caps, because we are living in an ice age and they were supposed to melt anyways. As a matter of fact, the ice is not the natural state of the Earth, the water and tropical climes are. Maybe the Earth needs to purge itself of these little lice like creatures that screw it up so bad. You know, I'm talking about humankind.

The thing is that I'm so busy with product designs and with filling orders, that I haven't had any time to work on my flower website, or even finish listing the new things I've made for the shop. I have about 20 new things to list that I haven't gotten to yet. I do have some better photography coming soon, and I really wish I had a car so I could get even more. I only have about a month and a half to get my brochure ready to sent out to shops.

I know I shouldn't complain about making money. I'm not really, it's just that I was walking down this path and all of a sudden I was lifted up and thrown to a land I didn't even know existed. Kinda got the feeling that I'm not in Kansas anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment