March 5, 2012

March 4, 2012

My head is really spinning with all the work I'm doing. I had to spend the whole day today at a friends baby shower, but all the time I'm thinking of what I have to design and what I need to do for my flower business.

As soon as I'm done with the designs and can take a breather, I'm going to review everything I need to get ready, and look at all I've done. I'm hoping I'm pretty close to completion for my flower jewelry wholesaling. I know I have packing to complete and my brochures and of course samples. But I'm doing pretty well so far. I also need to look at blogs and websites that I can contact for promotion.

I really need to spend a bit of time on my design portfolio. I've been fairly successful with that, so I think I need to make some more contacts. I just need more hours in the day.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that step by step, and even without the extra hours a day you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete