March 1, 2012

February 29, 2012

Funny how things just happen to you. One day your struggling to survive, the next you have so much work you don't know what to do with it all.

I've been in a veil of foggy thoughts and bad luck for about 5 years now. And yes, the economy was going sour before we elected out newest President. We can blame him, but it was the bank abusing us that did it. And I do not care what you think, if the government doesn't put restrictions on what certain institutions do, we will continue to be abused. It also had to do with China who had their money tied to the US dollar, untethered theirs, so that theirs rose and fell with ours. It's complicated, but it made everything we buy here in the US from china, cost us more, and we buy just about everything we own from China. It made a lot of companies crash and a lot more people in the US loose jobs.

Yes, by not affording to buy things from China, we lost jobs. Remember there are people in the US who take product in, package, ship, receive in stores, and sell. A lot of US jobs are supported by China product.

Seems my mind has been made up for me. I will continue with my jewelry and Aprons as long as I can and I will also be designing lighting for at least one company. I will send out feelers for others too. I started doing some designs today, and other than the fact that I do not know how to use the CAD program I have (I'll get it eventually) I'm having a lot of fun. I can do drawings the old fashioned way for now, but it will be easier when I understand how to use my program. I think it's all in the settings, but I don't know how to change them to the way I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment