February 29, 2012

February 28, 2012

“Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” H. Jackson Browne - I needed this today. Things have just been intense and crazy lately. Lots of personal stress, and while I'm determined to get my jewelry business at a full and fruitful pace, for the first time in about four years, I'm getting contacted about design work. I guess I should post changes on Linkedin more often.

I haven't finished my design portfolio or even started trying to work on the CAD program yet and I just got an offer for design work. Freelance, but it could be steady work. It could possibly be decent income too. Funny how life just happens. I'm thinking that I might contact a few other people I've worked for and see if they're interested too.

This has been a remarkably long week already. It feels like Thursday and I just can't believe it's only Tuesday. I've been on the phone half the day today and yesterday, and I never use the phone. Life has just been surreal this week. I see a positive light at the end of the tunnel though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment