February 24, 2012

February 23, 2012

I'm so tired of looking at arts, and crafts, and butterfly shoes and loofah chairs, and cucumber feta rolls. I loved Pinterest at first, but it's burning me out. Is there such a thing as too much creative input? Too much saturation? One thing I've thought though is that a long time ago, I was a pretty good artist. Not just a craftsperson, but an artist. I was particularly good at portraits. I haven't done that in such a long time. I should try even if it's with the kids crayons.

Mi mind is reeling again. I just can't seem to make any decisions. My gut says stop making the flower jewelry. Move on to something else. There are a few things I'm working on that I haven't had the time to try yet. I'm going to add them to my shop soon. We'll see how that goes. I can't sleep my mind is so full of Pinteresting things. I think I'll do some listings.

I weighed myself today, not so good. Not bad, just stagnant. I need to get out there and exercise.

I have a lot on my mind too. My son needs surgery and the young man next door was put in a group home supposedly for 2 months to find out what can be done for his health. I'm sure they plan on keeping him there, as he's not doing well at all in his own home. I'm really not sure how his parents will manage without him, they rely on him for a lot, including the money he pays toward the household.

I guess I'm upset because once again my selling venue is trying another trick to increase sales. A trick that can't possibly work the way they think it will. It had the potential of becoming such a great venue. It was growing, but they keep doing things that make it climb backwards instead of forward. I think they are thinking in a vacuum instead of under the sky. Maybe that's my problem too.

After my walk yesterday, I planned on taking a walk every day. Would have been nice today, but I never got the chance. I was babysitting most of the day. Guess I'll just have to start taking the baby for a walk with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment