February 12, 2012

February 11, 2012 - Progress Report

I have been sick and sitting around all week so today I had to catch up on Housework. ALL DAY. I didn't really do anything other than sprucing up my other blog today and doing a little promoting.

I thought tonight might be a good time to check my progress. I'm going to let you know how I did. I made a spreadsheet with completion dates for projects and lets see how good I did.

Weight loss is a miserable minus. I've lost some, but no where near what I wanted to loose.

I did complete, photograph and list Bangle bracelets. But I still have many new things to make, like rings, bouquets and baby photo props. But my deadline for those hasn't passed yet.

I wanted to have my Logo finished by January 31st and it's almost done, but I can't decide if I need changes or not. It should be soon, because I need it to finish my new business cards, packaging and brochure.

I have almost finished my website. It was so much more complicated than I thought it would be. But I'm very happy with it now. Just a few more touches and I'll start promoting it.

I have 3 more days to master my CAD program and I haven't even started. I'd better get on that. I might be able to use it for my flower designs too. I really like to draw on CAD, I'm just not familiar with the program I have.

I have my Design Portfolio half finished and that is not due until March 1 so I'm pretty good there.

I've also made some contacts and discussed the possibility of working freelance in the lighting industry again.

I have made some progress in the past five weeks. I hope there will be a lot more to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment