March 6, 2012

March 5, 2012

My horoscope this month suggested that I visualize where I want to go. That the time is ripe for my life to change and my goals to be met. I really believe in visualization. I believe it can lead to clarity, focus, and the ability to meet goals. I closed my eyes and tried to see myself happy and working hard and comfortably successful. Nothing specific came to mind. I still can't decide what I want to do.

I know that I don't enjoy sewing. I know that I enjoy doing computer graphics, and design. I know that I enjoy the therapy of handcrafting jewelry and even crocheting. I wanted to teach. I really wanted to teach, but I think that ship has sailed. I'm getting very close to retirement age. Maybe I can teach crafts at my retirement home in a few years.

I had quite a lot of things to complete for my flower jewelry business. One was a new business card that reflects my new product and my new website. I also wanted the address on the card to be my new website, which is linked to my Artfire shop. I really needed some, because I was almost out of cards.

When I woke up this morning I read my email and found a deal I could not pass up, so I had to throw together a card quickly. I was waiting for my new logo, but realized that it wasn't really suited for the business card. It will be on my website and brochure though. I decided to make the card reflect my website and the brochure I'm working on.

I'm very pleased with it and only hope that it turns out nice. I'm not sure how the photographic image will turn out, but the altered photo worked well on my last card.


Another thing checked off my list of things to accomplish in four months.  

1 comment:

  1. I really like the design you've made for your bussiness cards! I hope the colours will come out great!

    ReplyDelete