January 23, 2012

January 22, 2012

What I've learned so far:

To make a living at craft, you have to work a lot harder than working a 9-5 job. A LOT harder. But maybe it's worth it.

To loose weight, you have to take your time and get your body in shape BEFORE you start dancing up a storm. I'll be slow dancing for at least another week before I work up a full sweat again with that pulled muscle in my back.

I could possibly make a decent living sewing, if I could tolerate it and focus on that and give up my flower jewelry.

Even though most people like flowers, not everyone wants to wear them. I can live with that. I just need to reach the 3% OK 1% of the population that will.

I can earn a very good living at product design, but I loose some freedom with as well.

I'm getting old.

1 comment:

  1. Grasp at the positives and don't already give up on what you'd rather do, and continue focusing on finding a way!

    ReplyDelete